New artworks at Society6 and Redbubble - part 5

Here are some of the recent art print which I added to Redbubble and Society6. All kinds of emotions.

Heavy metal mushroom

Rock on! Features a weird hyped mushroom enjoying its favorite type of music. Drooling, of course.
See products and prints at Redbubble / Society6

Heavy metal mushroom

Pattern of palm tree-like flowers

Cheerful flowers blown in the wind. At second look - abstract palm trees. And many many dots.
Get products and prints at Redbubble / Society6

Pattern of palm tree-like flowers

Happy jumping creature

It's as odd as it is happy. Color splashes and overall happiness.
See products and prints at Redbubble / Society6

Jumping happy creature

Flowers made of dots

Floral pattern made entirely of dots. Created the sketch when I had injured my thumb and I could "draw" only dots in the Paper app where I create my sketches.
Buy products and prints at Redbubble / Society6

Flowers made of dots

Lying eye

When I drew the sketch of this illustration, I was very very disappointed by someone. I wonder how it is possible for some people to lie and cry at the same time. And they look sincere, too. It's another kind of art, I suppose.
See products and prints at Redbubble / Society6

Green lying eye

0 comments