New artworks at Society6 and Redbubble - part 4

Here are some of the latest artworks which I added to my Redbubble and Society6 stores:

Blue eye and dots

I like to draw with many dots recently. Maybe because I use the app Paper a lot and dots are just so natural to create. I love drawing eyes, too...
See prints at Redbubble / Society6


Kawaii cute candy character

I love cute creatures and I love this colors scheme. I use it a lot recently.
See art prints at Redbubble / Society6


Kawaii cute candy friends

These are the friends of the character above. You can see it features the same color scheme, reversed.
See prints at Redbubble / Society6


Dark blue glowing flowers

I enjoyed drawing the sketch of this artwork a lot. Vectorizing it was a pain.
See art prints at Redbubble / Society6


Decorative orange flower

This one has a cheerful color scheme and was a great fun to do. Seems I've been drawing a lot of flowers recently, eh?
See it at Redbubble / Society6


0 comments