New artworks at Society6 and Redbubble - part 3

Hello. Today I add to the blog more of my latest illustrations. They are all available as art prints at Redbubble at Society6.

Abstract Red Tulip

I love spring flowers and tulips are one of my favorite. Red tulips remind me of flames.
See art prints at Redbubble / Society6


Psychedelic Eye

The second of my psychedelic eyes. This one is looking at the viewer and is somehow scary. Scarier than the side looking one.
See prints at Redbubble / Society6


Orange cartoon creature

It's so cute. To me, at least. And cheers me up when I look at it. Plus, I love orange.
See art prints at Redbubble / Society6


Yellow primrose flower

It's an abstract flower. The resemblance with primrose is just barely seen. And there are a lot of dots. I love adding dots lately.
See prints at Redbubble / Society6


Cheerful red flower

And, lastly, another decorative illustration of an abstract flower in spring colors.
Check out prints at Redbubble / Society6


Thanks for looking!

0 comments