Rino children's juice logo and packaging design

This is a student project. The task was to create a logo and packaging design for a product of the student's choice. I chose fruit juice for children because I wanted to make a colorful and a cheerful packaging. I made a research and found that on children's juice packaging most often there is a cartoon character - animal or a fictional creature. So I drew three characters, for the three variations of flavor - sour cherry, apricot and pear.

Rino children's juice packaging photo


For the logo, I chose a typeface with round letter shapes, which is modern and friendly. Moreover, in the logo there's a P and an O, whose round shape is repeated in the eyes of the characters.


The next step was the packaging form itself. From the beginning I imagined the packaging as a truncated prism, a form which is suitable for stacking in a way that no space is lost when transporting in trucks, or stacking in warehouses. And, to be honest, I just liked the form itself. Then my teacher said the packaging had to be done in a way similar to Tetrapak - minimum glue and mainly folding. So after many calculations and tries, I managed to create the model with only two places of gluing.
The whole image of the sour cherry flavor packaging:


Graphics for the three flavors: sour cherry, apricot and pear.

Rino children's juice flavors


0 comments