New artworks at Society6 and Redbubble - part 7

Here are some of my recent artworks which I made available as art prints and products at Society6 and Redbubble. First is this psychedelic eye illustration. It's bright, weird, fun and a little scary.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Blue psychedelic eye

This cute little foxy loves to wear hair accessories and is particularly fun of flowers.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Cute fox with flowers

Drew this evil bug chef while thinking of my sister. She recently discovered her love for cooking. She also likes my bugs so I made this illustration in order to give her a present with it.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Evil bug chef

This image started as a doodle in Procreate. I love creating volume with shading and that's how it appeared.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Shiny pearls and flower

Some pink vampire lips with fangs. Created this fun pattern or the last Halloween.

See art prints at Redbubble / Society6

Vampire lips pattern
SaveSaveSaveSave

0 comments