New artworks at Society6 and Redbubble

I don't update this blog with new designs as frequently as I should. Over thirty artworks since I last presented the Green Eyes Flower. So I decided to put all the new illustrations I've created recently in two posts. Here are the first ones:

Evil monster with pointy ears

I love evil creatures you know. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Winking kitty cat

I love cats, too. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Silent rage

We all have these moments. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Pattern of blue eyes and fish

Inspired by a friend of mine who has beautiful blue eyes and loves diving. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Moon and stars dream

Inspired by a nightmare about the moon and stars which I had. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Autumn leaves and ladybugs

I love autumn's colors. They're so warm. And ladybugs are plain cute. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Chess pawns

Pencil drawing made as homework for art class a long time ago. Finally made art prints of it. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Kind evil bugs

Collected these evil cuties in one image, they were made for each other. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Cat Christmas tree

Because cats celebrate Christmas, too. See it at Redbubble / Society6


King pine tree

Inspired by a very close friend of mine whose most favorite activity is skiing. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Ghost agent

He's always cool. even when flying on a ladder handing from a helicopter. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Gaming heart

I made a Valentine's card for my husband which was this heart. We are both gamers so you see where it came from. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Gentle blue flowers pattern

Inspired by the upcoming spring. See it at Redbubble / Society6


Cheerful red flowers pattern

Spring made me do it again. See it at Redbubble / Society6


0 comments