Interesting reads from last week

I read a lot daily. Here are some of the most interesting articles I've read last week.

1. Giant 8-foot skeletons have been discovered in Equador - I think this may be a mutation passed in the family. Or it may be not. Interesting, nonetheless. I've made a silly illustration. Hmm, don't ask me why the giant skeleton has three hairs on its skull. The apple I suppose came from the next article, a biblical reference, something like that.

2. And the next article: Scientists claim to have found the ancient city of Gomorrah, as told in the Bible.

3. A different look on antioxidants - They may be not so beneficial to people with cancer, at least.

4. If you want to know more about the point of view of some people with mental illnesses, this article is very interesting.

5. Something about the origin of the word "throne".

6. And finally, mushrooms with a very strange effect.

Read more at my Facebook page. 'Till next time. :)

0 comments